Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I Hope You Dance

This is an add on to today's blog.  I think it's a good transition for us in our journey from meekness to hungering and thirsting after righteousness.  I have posted another gadget - last one on the right - I Hope You Dance (I've added the important part - For Jesus, as we really can't enjoy dancing without Him).  It's a secular song, but it very closely says what has been on my heart for us - that we discover the joy in obeying the nudges; that we discover that dancing for Jesus is a whole lot better than "sitting it out".

1 comment:

  1. From someone who has been on both sides of the fence. Oh yes!! it is so much better to Dance than sitting out.
    Play Your sweet song, Lord and help me to hear and enjoy You. As I abandon myself to Your dance, the whole world watches You - and I fade in the background of Your Glory!
    "Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy" To Him alone be the Glory! (Jude 24)

    ReplyDelete